{fbt_classic_header}

Classic Header

{fbt_classic_header}

Header Ad

//

Header Ads

//

Breaking News

latest

Ads Place

Present perfect continuous tense Stucture with examples - English dictionary

  What is present perfect continuous tense ?  The present perfect tense (otherwise called the current amazing reformist tense) shows that so...

 What is present perfect continuous tense ? 



The present perfect tense (otherwise called the current amazing reformist tense) shows that something began previously and is proceeding right now.

This tense is used to express an action-business, which started in the past and is still going on.  Like, 

He has been sleeping for two hours.

 I have been reading since 9 o'clock. 


Verb form :- have/has + been + V-ing

Ex :- He has been sleeping for two hours, I have been reading since 9 o'clock. 

I had been missed my train because of a lot of traffic jam. 

We have been helped you aunty from bad people's. 


In this sentence, utilizing the current amazing consistent action word tense passes on that understanding War and Peace is a movement that started at some point previously and isn't yet completed in the present (which is reasonable for this situation, given the length of Tolstoy's profound book). 


As of late and recently are words that we regularly find with action words in the current amazing constant tense. 

Ex :-

1) Mia has been contending in woodwind rivalries as of late. (Also, she will keep on doing as such.) 


2) I haven't been feeling good recently. (What's more, I am as yet debilitated at this point.) 


3) Have you seen my wallet and keys as of late? (Since I sure don't have a clue where they are.) 


Obviously, not all action words are viable with ceaseless activity. A few instances of such action words are to be, to show up, and to claim. 

Incorrect :-

I have been possessing my Mazda since 2007. 

Correct :-

I have possessed my Mazda since 2007. (present wonderful tense) 

Incorrect :-

Gus has been as a rule behind schedule for work as of late. 

Correct :-

Gus has been behind schedule for work as of late. (present wonderful tense)



No comments

Ads Place